Bellerin continues to be linked with a big money move back to his boyhood club and the chance to get his career back on track following a frustrating campaign which saw him miss a large part of the season through injury.
Barcelona have been looking to bring in a new right back after failing to find a suitable replacement for Dani Alves who left the club to join Juventus last summer.
Bellerin was pleased to see Arsene Wenger finally pledge his long-term future to the club when he signed a new two-year contract last month.
The 22-year-old only signed a new six-year deal with the Gunners back in November, but his future remains unclear as Barcelona continue to be linked with a move to sign him.
Bellerin is currently preparing for the European Under-21 Championships and his Spanish team-mate Suarez says the talented full-back has not yet made a decision on where he will be playing next season.
Suarez, speaking on Catalunya Radio, said: “I have spoken with him, and on the one hand he’s keen to come and on the other he feels tied to Arsenal – I hope he can come.”
Reports in Spain on Wednesday reveal Bellerin’s representatives are hopeful that Barcelona will make a formal offer to Arsenal while the European Under-21 Championships are taking place.
Wenger has already made it clear that he wants the talented full-back to stay with the north London club and hopes to hang onto his best players during the summer.