Jamie Carragher branded Arsenal players cowards after yet another shambolic display.
The Gunners were thumped 3-0 by Crystal Palace on Monday night in a match that they were out-battled, out-scored and out-muscled.
Andros Townsend opened the scoring in the first-half after Palace picked off Arsenal’s defensive mistakes, before Yohan Cabaye and Luka Milivojevic struck.
The Arsenal fans even began chanting: “You’re not fit to wear the shirt.”
In his post-match analysis on Monday Night Football, Carragher didn’t hold back – and even had to stop his assessment at fear of swearing.
- Emmanuel Adebayor scores hat-trick against Galata0:46
- Paul Pogba and Romelu Lukaku hang out again0:30
- Dan Crowley scores stunner for Go Ahead Eagles0:43
- Marcelo Allende scores brilliant goal for Chile u0:19
- Jack Wilshere reveals his childhood music tastes1:14
- Dynamo teaches Barcelona stars magic3:45
- Yaya Sanogo scores brilliant goal in Arsenal trai0:32
- US Navy strike group WILL move to Korea1:25
- Lourdes Leon causes a stir as she hits the beach 0:43
- New vaping laws…what you NEED to know1:08
- Ricky Tomlinson Had One of His Testicles Digitall2:01
Arsene Wenger speaks after dismal display against Crystal Palace
The Liverpool legend took aim at Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil over their contributions after Arsenal conceded three goals in four consecutive away games for the first time in 88 years.
“What father would want their daughter to bring one of them (an Arsenal player) home? Bottling it, cowards,” Carragher said on Monday Night Football.
“From top to bottom, this club is not right.
“The contracts with Sanchez and Ozil. They’ve been nothing short of embarrassing since the contract talks started.
“I think Sanchez has been awful the last couple of months. It’s looking like they’re playing to get away.
“Their performances since the talks started have been embarrassing. They’ve been nowhere near good enough for Arsenal.”