Chinese owners Suning are prepared to splash €150million to revamp Stefano Pioli’s squad, report Corriere dello Sport.
The Gunners striker would front an incredible summer haul if the Nerazzurri get their way, with PSG’s Marquinhos and Marco Verratti also prime targets.
Inter have endured a mixed season but appear to have settled after sacking Frank De Boer and hiring Stefano Pioli.
Arsene Wenger on Ozil and Sanchez contracts
Suning also bankrolled Chinese Premier League side Jiangsu Suning’s star signings Alex Teixeira and Ramires for £65million.
The Chilean has just two years remaining on his current deal and after hitting the form of his career, the Gunners could cash in with just 12 months remaining by next summer.
- Shkodran Mustafi gives Arsenal fans an early Chri0:14
- Dana White speaks about Conor McGregor1:16
- Ronda Rousey in amazing shape ahead of UFC 2070:56
- Nate Diaz has a Conor McGregor conspiracy theory0:40
- Ronda Rousey speaks ahead of UFC 2071:25
- NFL moments of the week1:47
- Bear attacks TV presenter on show about how dange1:10
Alexis Sanchez selfies with Junior Gunners