Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho took aim at his forward line after they were blunted by West Brom at Old Trafford.
The Red Devils could only register a goalless draw against Tony Pulis’ Baggies, leaving them four points behind Manchester City in the race for the top four.
Mourinho refused to criticise West Brom’s tactics, instead criticising his front four for failing to find the back of the net.
Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Jesse Lingard, Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford were tasked with scoring the goals for United, but fired blanks as they dropped two crucial points.
“I don’t criticise the other team,” said Mourinho. “The other team came here to get a point, they came to defend and try win some times. They did that. I have nothing to say in relation to that.
“What I can say is we tried. We had six players absolutely phenomenal in their attitude, mentality and consistency. Valencia, Bailly, Rojo, Young, Carrick and Fellaini.
- Jose Mourinho not happy with attacking players af7:53
- Aubameyang’s mask designs spotted in his bag0:29
- Jurgen Klopp explains why he got annoyed with Anf0:40
- Jurgen Klopp speaks after win over Everton5:02
- Ronald Koeman speaks after 3-1 defeat at Liverpool4:31
- Has Coutinho been watching Arjen Robben?2:11
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic shows off his physique in new 1:00
- Julia Roberts in My Best Friend’s Wedding2:23
- Shinsuke Nakamura’s entrance at NKT Takeover0:32
- Oxford take on Cambridge in World’s most famous b1:02
- Twenty people murdered at shrine in Pakistan0:25
- Beyonce shows off growing baby bump in purple dre0:47
- Sailors catapulted from boat as they’re washed in0:31
- Christopher Timothy as James Herriot in All Creat1:18
Jose Mourinho loses his cool with reporter after draw with West Brom
“And then we have four creative players that we need to score a goal and they didn’t.
“They had flashes, moments, they didn’t have consistency and we dropped two points for that.”