Liverpool are set to claim their first signing of the summer – by bypassing academy ban to recruit Vitezslav Jaros.
Jaros is expected to join the Reds in a £300,000 deal – which will avoid the club’s FA ban on signing youth players as it does not include foreign stars.
The Reds are not allowed to sign starlets from other English academies for the next two years.
Slavia CEO Martin Krob admitted a deal is in place with the Merseyside club for the talented youngster.
“The agreement exists, now the whole thing we are dealing with it in the summer would Jaros had become a Liverpool player,” Krob said.
“When you choose such a giant club, it can not be a coincidence,” agent Viktor Kolar said.
- Florentino Pérez presents Cristiano Ronaldo with 0:36
- Fernando Torres talks about playing with Steven G0:55
- Fans run onto the pitch for safety after trouble 0:19
- Ronald Koeman hits back at Didier Drogba over Luk0:21
- Manchester United fans in boisterous mood in Brus0:18
- Swimsuit model Mia Kang going through her paces a0:19
- Who’s your favourite TV pundit?2:03
Liverpool boss picks out two stars for praise
“The scouts looked out for Vita from a large number of options, watching him for a long time, been in England for trials and convince them that it is for Liverpool right choice.
“This is why the transfer amount for a young player is so formidable.”