The Reds midfielder missed training once again at Melwood on Thursday due to the foot injury which has kept him out for the past five weeks.
Manager Jurgen Klopp had hoped that Henderson would be ready to return to action this weekend but he’s continuing to have treatment and won’t be risked against Everton.
Henderson has sat out Liverpool’s past four matches since he was hurt in a challenge with a team-mate at Melwood on February 24.
Daniel Sturridge did train outside at Melwood on Thursday but the Reds striker worked with the club’s rehab staff rather than with the main squad.
The England international has recovered from the hip problem he suffered a month ago and could return to full training on Friday.
- How Ivan Perisic would fit in at Manchester United1:26
- Pitch invasion during Senegal vs Ivory Coast1:02
- Luis Figo reveals he would have wanted loved to p0:43
- Liverpool train in Tenerife during team bonding t1:17
- Jurgen Klopp speaks to press after Liverpool’s 2-8:48
- Klopp faces the press ahead of Burnley clash19:36
- Watch Naby Keita in training0:43
- Klopp faces the press ahead of crucial Arsenal cl24:17
- Wijnaldum on life at Anfield and advice for the L3:49
- Dejan Lovren shares intimate trailer for document0:58
- Jurgen Klopp faces the press after 1-1 draw with 11:37
- Jurgen Klopp urges Liverpool to stay positive ahe2:40
Adam Lallana absent from Liverpool training
Sturridge, who hasn’t played since the defeat at Hull in early February, will be hoping to be named among the subs for the clash with the Blues.
The 27-year-old made a big impact when he came off the bench in the Goodison derby back in December when his shot struck the post and led to Sadio Mane grabbing a last-gasp winner.
With Henderson still out and Adam Lallana sidelined by the thigh problem he picked up on England duty, Klopp’s midfield options have been severely depleted.
The Reds boss must decide whether to start Lucas Leiva alongside Emre Can and Gini Wijnaldum or play Philippe Coutinho in midfield and hand a start to Divock Origi as part of his front three,
Brazilian duo Coutinho and Roberto Firmino both trained on Thursday after reporting back to Melwood following their 6,000-mile journey back to Merseyside from South America.