The Manchester United star has completed a staggering 2,071 passes this season, 14 more than previous leader Henderson.
The stats table was updated after the Red Devils’ 2-0 win over Chelsea at Old Trafford, in which he played the full 90 minutes and made 61 passes.
Meanwhile Henderson did not feature in Liverpool’s 1-0 win over West Brom at the Hawthorns as he is currently out with a foot problem.
- Grand plans for proposed expansion of Anfield to 0:49
- Real Madrid fans line the streets to greet arriva2:35
- Denise Bueno – Brazilian football’s eye-catching 0:35
- Barcelona kid attempts to score cheeky goal in un1:09
- Divok Origi discusses which Liverpool players wou1:00
- Cristiano Ronaldo stars in new MEO advert0:59
- Jose Mourinho praises Ander Herrera0:19
Jose Mourinho speaks after Manchester United 2-0 Chelsea
The England midfielder is joined in the top ten list by Reds teammate James Milner, who has completed 1,849 passes this season and is currently sixth.
While Man United’s Ander Herrera, who has found a teammate 1,853 times, is currently fifth, just behind Chelsea duo N’Golo Kante in fourth and Cesar Azpilicueta in third.
The other stars include David Silva in seventh, Granit Xhaka eighth, Fernandinho ninth, and Christian Eriksen tenth, according to the Premier League stats centre.
Pogba, who cost Man United a record-breaking £90million in the summer, has at times received criticism for failing to deliver this season.
The France international recently hit out at his critics, saying: “People judge me for not scoring goals but that’s football.
“The transfer is something else, on the pitch is something else. I am doing a job, I’m a midfield player and sometimes people think I’m an attacking player.
“When I am on the pitch I am serious and I want to win.”