Kylian Mbappe has admitted he’s not yet ready to move to Real Madrid as speculation around his future intensifies.
After representing his nation in their 2-0 defeat to Spain at the Stade de France on Tuesday night, his future was the topic of conversation among reporters.
But the 18-year-old was quick to dismiss a possible move to the Bernabeu at this pointing in his career, citing his lack of experience.
He did however suggest he could see himself at the club at some point in the future.
“Today, I am at Monaco. Real Madrid, we will see later,” Mbappe told reporters.
“For the moment, I am at Monaco… Real Madrid is a great club. But I still have a lot to learn.
- Arsene Wenger reveals Arsenal made approach for M1:06
- Bastian Schweinsteiger talks about leaving Manche1:35
- Bastian Schweinsteiger confused as journalist ask1:48
- Cristiano Ronaldo has Madeira airport named in hi2:15
- Tony Bellew reveals his ‘next move’ after beating2:40
- WOS Wrestling press conference kicks off2:27
New additions to France squad go through initiations
“Real Madrid is a club that you should go to when you are mature, at the top of your game.
“I do not think that I am at the top of my game yet.”