Cristiano Ronaldo put behind him the disappointment of El Clasico by taking his stunning partner for a shopping spree in the Spanish capital.
Ronaldo was bitterly disappointed with his side’s dramatic injury time loss against arch rivals Barcelona on Sunday night after Lionel Messi scored with the last kick of the game to keep the La Liga title race wide open.
The former Manchester United superstar was seen out with Georgina Rodriguez and his son Cristiano Jr as they were spotted by fans and photographers.
- Victim reveals thugs said SORRY before hurling ac0:46
- Soham Murders: Body language experts says Ian Hun0:41
- Eastenders: Max’s evil plan comes into force0:45
- Geri Halliwell has fun playing around with Christ0:26
- Hollyoaks: Amy is murdered and Ste is prime suspe0:40
- ISIS keeps boy captive after father names him Mes0:39
- Paul O’Grady in For The Love of Animals: India0:24
- The artificial womb that could keep premature bab8:44
- Jokes you might have missed from Peter Kay’s car 1:00
- David de Gea shows off his shot-stopping abilities0:56
Cristiano Ronaldo’s new beautiful girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez
Ronaldo, who was sporting a casual black jumper and cap looked relax as he walked the streets and was also seen in a shoe shop as he picked up more goods for the family.
Reports in Portugal have suggested that the Madrid star has now stopped his partner from organising parties following the 3-2 defeat against Barcelona.
Rodriguez organised an after-match event at Ronaldo’s luxury home in Madrid on Sunday, but the dramatic late defeat forced them to cancel the party.
It has now been reported that Ronaldo has taken the extra step of banning his missus from planning any further parties in the future when they are playing a big game.
Real Madrid still have everything to play for as they are level on points with Barca at the top of the table but still have a game in hand.
Zinedine Zidane’s side also face a crucial Champions League semi-final against Atletico Madrid so Ronaldo wants to ensure his mind is fully focused on football.