Centre back Sakho was frozen out by Jurgen Klopp in the first half of the season after clashing with the German boss last summer.
The France international was fined for turning up late to a training session and failed to make a single appearance before he was shipped out to Palace in January.
But Sakho, who the Reds have slapped a £30m price tag on, is desperate to slot back into the Reds backline – with the defender still boasting three years on his Anfield contract.
“I still have a contract for three more years,” Sakho, who tasted defeat for the first time in a Palace shirt against Southampton last week, told French broadcaster Telefoot .
“If I were to wear the Liverpool jersey again, I would be happy to do so.
- Kevin de Bruyne brilliantly pulls off basketball 0:30
- Five Liverpool stars who loved playing against Ev1:23
- Paul Ince calls Jacqui Oatley ‘darling’ on ITV0:35
- Bastian Schweinsteiger mobbed by fans as he arriv0:44
- Gabbiadini shows off his finishing ability2:48
- Police appeal after Wolves vs Birmingham violence2:32
- Scotland’s Chris Martin sends video message to fa0:36
- Kid’s heartwarming reaction to making LA Galaxy U0:54
Mamadou Sakho feeds giraffe with his mouth
“I was late for training, something that happens everywhere.
“I paid a fine and I do not know what else I can do.
“It is up to the boss. He makes the decisions and I can only accept that. And we will see what happens if my future is elsewhere.”