Daniel Sturridge trained with the rest of the Liverpool squad on Monday ahead of their clash with Bournemouth.
The England striker hasn’t featured for almost two months due to illness and a hip problem.
He was pictured at Melwood last week but Jurgen Klopp insisted he was simply working with a rehabilitation coach.
But Sturridge trained alongside his teammates on Monday and could be in contention for a place on the bench against the Cherries.
Klopp’s men appeared in high spirits following their Merseyside derby victory over Everton.
Philippe Coutinho, who scored Liverpool’s second goal, was in action at Melwood along with countryman Roberto Firmino, with neither having trained before the win.
The success took Liverpool into third, just three points off Tottenham.
It came at a cost though with Sadio Mane picking up an injury, ruling him out of Wednesday night’s encounter.
Divock Origi, who scored his side’s third goal against Everton, is expected to come in.
- Liverpool fans sing new Divock Origi song0:40
- Jose Mourinho SLAMS Luke Shaw: “He’s a long way b0:23
- Pep Guardiola says Nacho Monreal admitted handbal0:36
- Spurs star films himself watching Arsenal0:24
- NFL star Rob Gronkowski jumps in the ring to help3:57
- Ugly scenes as player knees ref in the face after2:08
- Cristiano Ronaldo discusses being given the numbe1:16
- David Moyes threatens to “slap” BBC Match of the 0:12
Jurgen Klopp explains why he got annoyed with Anfield crowd
Meanwhile, Jordan Henderson and Adam Lallana have flown to Miami in a bid to be fit for Liverpool’s run-in.
Henderson has been out for a month with a foot problem while Lallana picked up a thigh strain during the international break
There is no suggestion at this stage that this trip to the USA is of a similar nature, or that any medical treatment or visits are planned, more a change of scenery.