The usual suspects are topping the Premier League scoring charts once again.
All of the sides depend on their star names so much that they would simply not be the same without them.
We’ve seen how much Manchester United depend on Zlatan Ibrahimovic , who found the net on his return to the side against Everton.
So just where would your side be without your top scorer?
Chelsea are on course for the Premier League title but without Costa’s 17 goals, they would be 12 points worse off – and in second.
So who would capitalise and take top spot?
Get excited, Liverpool fans – you would be heading for the Premier League title!
Harry Kane’s goals have been worth eight points to Spurs meaning they would drop as low as fifth.
Manchester City and Arsenal would stay in fourth and sixth respectively, while without Ibrahimovic’s 16 goals, United would be down in seventh, eight points worse off.
Despite boasting the league’s top scorer in Romelu Lukaku, Everton would rise to joint-second – but it is their Merseyside rivals who would go top of the pile.
The goals have been shared across Jurgen Klopp’s squad and they would be four points better off if all side’s lost their top goalscorer.
- Chris Willock shows what he can do against AC Mil0:39
- FIFA 17: How to bamboozle your rivals with this s1:35
- Gerard Pique and Shakira’s son is an athlete in t1:00
- Calamitous kick out leads to goal in Algeria0:19
- What could Lukaku and Pogba be talking about?1:04
- Harry Redknapp talks about the time he brought on2:45
Jurgen Klopp gives update on Mane and Sturridge