Manchester City’s new home kit for next season appears to have been leaked.
Football website Footy Headlines claims to have obtained an image of the jersey, which carries a classic design.
The dark blue sleeves of this campaign have been scrapped in favour of a lighter blue, the Manchester Evening News report.
The full kit also reveals a nod to history that is sure to please City traditionalists, with the sky blue socks featuring a maroon band around the calves.
Maroon on the socks was first introduced in 1962 but was a feature of the successful 1960s teams, and made a brief comeback in 2010.
They will also return to more traditional white shorts in the kit, which is due to be launched during the US summer tour.
The sleeves will also feature Nexen Tires’ logo on the sleeves after City became the first Premier League club to sign a sponsorship deal for that part of the shirt.
- Injured Gabriel Jesus uses MOBILITY SCOOTER to ge0:31
- Gabriel Jesus walks IN water0:28
- Daredevil Lewis Hamilton sand-boarding behind a t0:24
- IMPACT Wrestling’s Jeff Jarrett talks about the r6:00
- Raiders owner Mark Davis discusses the decision t1:27
- Conor McGregor vaping in his Lamborghini and send0:19
- Wladimir Klitschko’s birthday message0:29
- Burnley star Andre Gray surprises pop star girlfr1:00
- Diego Simeone casually smashing out some pull-ups0:27
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang now has luminous hair0:15
Gabriel Jesus living it up watching the NBA in New York